So, you’re wondering how to become a nomad; how to transition towards a remote work lifestyle. We’ve been there, and it’s stressful. You realized the 9-5 lifestyle isn’t for you and you’ve accepted that changes have to be made. Big changes. Living a self-determined, location-independent life is your dream, and now it’s all about turning that vision into a reality.
Living a self-determined, location-independent life is your dream, and now it’s all about turning that vision into a reality.
Whether you’re in your early twenties, having only given the corporate life a whirl for a couple of years, or you’ve been slogging away in the same old office for over a decade, it’s not too early and it’s never too late for you to join the digital nomad movement. With the right resources and planning in place, you can achieve the location-independent lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of.
Welcome to Jey Jetter
My name is Julia Jerg, and I’ve been a digital nomad since 2011. At this time, there wasn’t even a label for people like me – remote workers who traveled to exotic places in their free time – and everyone thought my vision was utterly bonkers. Now, digital nomads exist in communities in every corner of the earth!
So, how do I do it? I’m a Social Media Coach, Digital Nomad Mum, and Blogger. And I love lengthy discussions surrounding travel and the remote work lifestyle.
After one year of digital nomading solo, life happened: when I met my partner, “I” became “us”. Then (yep, you guessed it!) the “us” became “we”. Years later, here we are; a fully fledged digital nomad family!
I use my blog to detail my discoveries and learnings over the course of my digital nomad life. So, you’ll find everything from how to get started as a digital nomad and finding remote work, to tips for traveling with kids as a nomad family.
Our mission? To help aspiring digital nomads, couples and families explore endlessly, build businesses and families remotely and gain personal autonomy.
Digital Nomad Blog
We won’t lie to you: becoming a digital nomad is challenging. It can be overwhelming at first, but this is where Jey Jetter comes in. We are fully equipped to help you have a smooth transition to the digital nomad lifestyle. We’ve done it ourselves, and we even added the kid factor into it.
Our digital nomad blog includes our best digital nomad tips. You’ll find everything, from getting started as a digital nomad or remote worker to the best destinations for digital nomads, whether you’re traveling solo or as a family.
Popular Digital Nomad Blog Posts
- How to be a Digital Nomad with No SkillsIf you want to transition to remote work and become a digital nomad, NOW is the time! Here is how you can start becoming a digital nomad – even without experience.
- What Digital Nomad Podcast You Need to Listen toDo you have a favourite digital nomad podcast? Here are 11 more that you can add to your list.
- The Only Digital Nomad Packing List You Need (2020)Less is often more! That is definitely true for your nomad packing list. Here is a guide with essentials and super useful things to make your life on the road as comfy as possible.
- How to be a digital nomad with a familyThere are many questions about the digital nomad lifestyle especially when it comes to being a digital nomad with a family. Here are our thoughts, insights and tips if you decide to go this road with your loved ones.
Family Travel Blog
Planning a trip with kids can be stressful, especially if you’re planning a long-term trip. But, with the right resources, it needn’t be! Whether you’re planning a family gap year, short family holidays or starting your transition to becoming a digital nomad family, Jey Jetter is a great resource when it comes to family travel. We want to help you plan the best holidays for you and your kids.
Our family travel blog includes our best tips for traveling with kids as a nomad family. Here, you’ll find our recommended destinations for family travel as well as our tips for long-term travel with kids.
Popular Travel Blog Posts
- Your Complete Toddler Packing List: 27 Worry-Free TipsTraveling with your little ones can be challenging – but with the right preparation you’ll feel more secure. Use this toddler packing list to turn your next family trip into a success story!
- Best International Places To Travel With Toddlers (first-hand experience)Wondering where it’s safe and fun to travel with your little one(s)? We got your back! Here is a curated list of best places to travel with toddlers.
- Best Travel with Kids Quotes in 2020Need some travel inspiration? Look no further! Here is a list of travel with kids quotes to get you into wanderlust.
- Thank you, COVID-19!In times like this, we need to stay calm and positive. I admit, this has become a challenge lately, as our travel plans are completely messed up – read on why and what we intend to do.
Tools and Resources
If you are embarking or have embarked on the digital nomad journey, you are most likely a person who is eager to live an alternative lifestyle. We made it our mission to help you become your best self.
An online course is no guarantee to bring you success but it can help you get there more easily. That’s why we are reviewing relevant courses that help you transform your life, learn new skills and grow your business.
All course reviews are carefully made after going through the individual courses ourselves so that you can get a detailed insight into the individual courses before buying them!
Our Top Picks: Online Courses
- Mindvalley Bending Reality Review 2020: Is It Worth Your Time? (Truth)Explaining The Core Of Mindvalley Bending Reality Want to know more about what Mindvalley Bending Reality is and […]
- Becoming Limitless Review 2020: Should You Join? (Honest Opinion)Searching for the next level of self-mastery? It is a course present on the mind valley application by […]
- Mindvalley Quest Review 2020: Is It Worth The Money? Pros & ConsIntroduction To Mindvalley Quest Review Have you ever thought of getting connected with Mindvalley? Or maybe you are […]
- MasterClass Alternatives Review 2020: Which is Better? (Truth Revealed)Introduction of MasterClass Alternatives What is precisely MasterClass? MasterClass is an application where experts share their knowledge with […]
Looking for inspiration for a gift for the nomad and/or traveler in your life? Browse our fun and original travel products to put a smile on their face.
By shopping at our Nomadic Shop, you are supporting our nomad family, and we’d like to thank you for that!