It’s been five years since I left home and my conventional life. My routine and lifestyle today looks completely different from what it was back home in Germany. My main mission in all these years was to be close to the ocean, as I love beaches and being in the water. In the context of my travel anniversary, I asked 21 travel bloggers for their Top 5 beaches around the world. Here is a list of experienced travellers, that might be useful for your next vacation. My Top 5 is at the end of the list, too.
John writes about cruise travel and fitness, giving tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your adventures. John’s motto is to Travel fit, Travel happy and Travel often.
- Playa Tortugas, Cancun
- Orient Beach, Saint Maarten
- Playa de la Caleta, Malaga
- Baby Beach, Aruba
- Platis Gialos, Mykonos
Life through stories and travel without guides. After spending 5 years living and travelling in Asia, this husband and wife team decided to settle down in America and still live their lives with that exotic sense of wanderlust closer to home. Encouraging local travel and a search for adventure anywhere!
- Nacpan Beach, Palawan Philippines
- Lonely Beach, Koh Chang Thailand
- Anda, Bohol Philippines
- Gili Air, Indonesia
- Dream Beach, Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia
Charles shows travellers how to find destinations and deals that fit their travel style and budget. His ultimate goal is to increase travel happiness and reduce stress on every trip.
- Anna Maria Island, Florida
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, Big Sur, California
- Red Sand Beach (Kaihalulu), Maui
- Outer Banks, North Carolina
- Black Sand Beach (Reynisfjara), Iceland
While running a busy dental practice and raising three boys, Jamie makes sure to fully engage in as much of the world as possible. She loves savouring every taste, every destination, every day and wants to encourage others to do the same.
- Narragansett Town Beach, Rhode Island
- Main Beach Laguna Beach, California
- Playa Akemal, Mexico
- Tamae Beach, Moorea, French Polynesia
- Black Sand Beach, Vik, Iceland
On Mom Endeavors, you’ll find creative lifestyle tips and family travel stories. Sara travels with 3 young boys in tow and they travel as often as possible, sharing tips & ideas wherever they go!
- Grace Bay Beach, Turks & Caicos
- Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
- Anini Beach, Kauai, Hawaii
- Cape Tribulation, Queensland, Australia
- Carmel Beach, California
Julie combines her love of good food and wine, travel, family, and technology to create her online lifestyle magazine, now in its 7th year of publication.
- Coronado Beach, CA
- Cape Cod, MA
- Duck/Outer Banks, NC
- Rendevous Bay, Antiguilla
- Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda
Howard enjoys sharing his adventures and off-the-beaten-path discoveries from road trips and cruises. He believes exploring historical and scenic locations, combined with immersion in local culture is the best way to travel.
- Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
- Ancud Beach, Chiloe, Chile
- Sand Beach, Acadia NP, Maine
- Dunn’s River Falls Beach, Jamaica
- Playa Esterillos Oeste, Costa Rica
Desiree offers readers a daily dose of hope, humour, and helpful tips to make life less stressful. You’ll find travel tips and ideas for family fun, and hopefully, you will become ‘stress-free, baby’!
- Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, AL
- Turks and Caicos
- Sandestin, FL
- Vero Beach, FL
Dom and Claire have a passion for all things travel and are about to give up everything to embark on a 3 year trip. They will document their travels as they go and seek out new adventures in each country along the way.
- Akumal Beach, Mexico
- Porthcurno, England
- Phra Nang Beach, Railay, Thailand
- Hendaye Beach, France
- Elafonisi Beach, Crete
10. Salwa Kisswani
A travel lifestyle blog documenting Salwa Kisswani’s stays within various cities around the world in story-based, reflection posts, with a heavy emphasis on pictures and videos.
- Black Sand Beach, Iceland
- Playa la Ensenada, Puerto Plata DR
- Aqaba, Jordan
- Huatulco Mexico beach, Oaxaca.
- Miami beach/ South beach, Florida
11. Just Go Places
Shobha is an American expat living in London. She enjoys travelling with her family, experiencing the world’s food, culture and other good things in life.
- Delnor-Wiggins State Park, Naples Florida
- Long Point Nature Reserve, Martha’s Vineyard
- Ipanema Beach, Brazil
- Ile de Re, France
- Alassio in Liguria in Italy
12. Two Scots Abroad
Gemma and Craig, full time workers with a life-long travel habit. Flirting with 30 and let loose on the world! Check in at Two Scots Abroad for travel tips, quips, and pics that please. Go on, MAKE TRAVEL HAPPEN.
- Las Penitas, Nicaragua
- Playa Acon, Cuba
- Lake Katherine (not tech a beach but still stunning), Canada.
- Playa Rojo, Peru
- Macir Bay, Scotland
MomsGoodEats savoring bites of food, travel and Life Done Well. Whether taking on bucket showers to reach remote locations or enjoying the best of the best, MomsGoodEats enjoys all types if travel.
- Manini Beach, Kona Hawaii
- Playa Rincon, Dominican Republic
- Escambron Beach, Puerto Rico
- Cape Columbo, Santorini
- Sandal Beach, Belize
14. No Back Home
No Back Home focuses on Karilyn & her 5 year old son’s adventures, at home in Southern California and around the world. They inspire families to get out and explore the world starting in their own city! Outdoor adventures, urban explorations and seeking out the beauty wherever they find themselves is the guiding force behind No Back Home.
- Yasawa Islands, Fiji
- One Foot Island Beach, Cook Islands
- Papakōlea Beach, Hawaii
- Huvahandhoo Island, Maldives
- Akumal, Mexico
We are a family of 5 from California, who are on a great adventure! We have been traveling since 2013, and have explored much of Western Europe, Central America and the United States. We like to slow travel and often stay in an area for a few months at a time.
- Oppenheimer Beach, St. John, US Virgin Islands
- Blue Lagoon, Comino Island, Malta
- Playa Palancar, Cozumel, Mexico
- Ambergris Caye, Belize
- Anna Maria Island, Florida, USA
16. Mom on the Move
Marianne travels with her two young kids in tow, checking out fun and adventurous activities at her destinations, and checking into luxury hotels and resorts along the way. She is based in Hong Kong, so most of her travels are based in Asia and Australia.
- Smiths Beach, Western Australia
- Datai Bay, Langkawi, Malaysia,
- Ha My Beach, Hoi An, Vietnam
- Palm Cove, Northern Queensland, Australia
- Bophut Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand
17. Sand and Snow
Karyn and Mr. Locke are a married couple with two daughters from small-town Ohio. With a big lust for travel , love of photography, technology and Disney, they are on a quest to find the best restaurant and adult beverage in every city they visit.
- St. Simons Island, Georgia
- Crystal Coast, North Carolina
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Punta De Mita, Nayarit, Mexico
- St. Martins Sea Caves, New Brunswick, Canada
18. Dish Our Town
Andrew, Brenda and Bailey Tolentino are a family of 3 New Yorkers, traveling the world, one dish at a time with their pre-teen daughter. They have just finished one year of full-time travel in Asia and Europe, and will continue to travel while working and going to school.
- Angol Beach in Boracay
- Spiaggia di Fegina in Monterosso Al Mare
- Patmos in Greece
- Quercianella in Tuscany Italy
- Antibes in France
19. Go Epicurista
Christina is a hospitality consultant and freelance food writer on a mission to #MakeSomedayHappen, one delicious bite, sip and trip at a time. She celebrates great food and wine experiences everywhere she goes, especially in her hometown of Orlando FL, inspiring her 20K online friends to GO visit new restaurants, take their dream trip and do all the things on their “someday list.”
- Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Turks & Caicos Islands
- Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- St. Pete Beach, Florida
- Isla Catalina, Dominican Republic
- Manzanita & Cannon Beach, Oregon
20. Nomadic Lives
Sanket is the dusky charmer with husky voice behind Nomadic Lives. His story is best described as a twenty-something brown guy trying to traverse the invisible boundaries of global travel on a third-world passport! Nomadic Lives focuses on cultural, local and experiential travel in offbeat locations with a modest, but fierce following of 4.5k across its social media and email channels.
- Anse Source de l’argent, La Digue, Seychelles
- Radhanagar Beach, Andaman Islands, India
- Inchydoney Beach, Clonakilty, Ireland
- Galgibaga Beach, Goa, India
- Serenity Beach, Pondicherry, India
Amy is an avid world traveller, recipe developer, educator and serial optimist who loves sharing adventures with family and friends all over the globe. As Editor-in-Chief of Beloved Atmosphere, she’s travelled to 33 countries on 4 continents, and hopes to inspire others to ease out of their comfort zones to enjoy the abundance of diverse food, culture and friendship the world has to offer:
- Balangan Beach, near Jimbaran/Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia
- Formentera, Ibiza, Spain
- Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Mexico
- Pawley’s Island, South Carolina, USA
- Ulua Beach, Maui, Hawaii, USA
For me this list of beautiful beaches is as interesting as reading the newspaper! Seriously, I noticed quite a few beaches that I haven’t been to and therefore will put some on my bucket list for my next trips.
Here are my favourite 5 beaches:
- Playa Malpais, Gunacaste, Costa Rica
- Calangute Beach, Goa, India
- Mullaloo Beach, Perth, Australia
- Krabi Beach, Thailand
- Playa Puerto Villamil, Isabela Island, Galapagos, Ecuador